Friday, November 14, 2008

Hantu Kuntilanak

ghost in the tvOne more kuntilanak picture in a room. I don’t know the possibility of the real kuntilanak ghost in this room, because this kuntilanak ghost are seems to be too real before claimed as the real kuntilanak ghost. When I find this ghost picture, It is claimed that when the boy capture his self in his room there is no one in the room except him. But I don’t really believe. There are so many people are capture a fake ghost and claim that they was alone when capturing the ghost. I think the picture above is same as the fake ghost picture. The women which looked like a kuntilanak ghost is the sister of some on who capture this picture J
shadow ghostUsually when I watch the kuntilanak ghost, I often consider and determind whether is it true or fake. One of the scariest ghost, as what you can see on the image above, in theleft side of the man, the some one transparent. That seems like an old woman and white dress and long hair. Yes that seems like the real photos of kuntilank. I guess this picture wac captured accidentally, it may the man on the picture don’t know that he had capture a picture in a wrong place. It so good because the man on the picture are still alive and share this picture to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment